- Review and follow up on all procurement documentation for the Turkey office.
- Review and follow up on all financial documents of the field office/s.
- Track and follow up on the money transferred from the HQ to the field office/s with the relevant supporting documents to close in alignment with the government regulations.
- Archive financial documents of the HQ and field offices.
- Participate in preparing financial reports of the projects.
- Coordinate with the chartered accountant regarding the SGK, Stopaj, and other taxes.
- Prepare the cash conformity on daily basis.
- Manage and perform other accounting duties as assigned by the direct manager.
Education:University degree is mandatory, preferable in accounting or equivalent.
Technical skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of work relevant experience.
- Excellent skills on Microsoft Office, Excel, word.
- English: B1.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and tasks efficiently.
- Stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure.
How to apply:
- This vacancy is only for Turkish nationality.
- There will be tests in English, Turkish, and Excel. (Test mark: English 50% -Turkish 20% -Excel 30%).
- Please make sure to mention your reference persons and their contact information when applying for this job. MIDMAR will contact them to verify the information provided.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.