MIDMAR works primarily on empowering and developing the community, through building social capital and improving social mobility management. MIDMAR projects focus on creating solutions to better utilize resources, improving the skills of the targeted groups, discovering untapped opportunities to invest in them, and transforming individual values into collective values, as well as focusing on supporting community relations to turn them into participatory relations rather than competitive. All of the above is achieved through our three major programs, which are community empowerment, economic empowerment and innovation, and empowerment of civil society.
▪ Developed proposals with sub grants applicants and Follow-up sub grantees in the implementation
of small actions and provide them with the necessary support.
▪ Assist in the pre-award assessment process to select sub-grantees, working closely with the
evaluation committee in the head office in Idleb.
▪ Provide technical support in completing templates and contracts by the selected sub-grantees,
ensuring that our compliance requirements are fulfilled in the right agreements and Coordinating
with the Operations Department to facilitate the financial payments.
▪ Follow up, collect and review sub grantees financial reports and fund requests, also provide
coaching and consultancy for them as required.
▪ Keep up-to-date records and report all sub grantees financial status,and provide constant
budgetary monitoring for them and Receiving files, verifying their authenticity, documenting, and
▪ Set a plan for disbursement of cash and a list of payment transactions for each project and receive
payments from head office, manage and implement the process of cash disbursement according to
the set timely plan, for each project phase and organizing and arranging the required files and
documents and providing them to the operations department.
▪ Provide the head office with financial records of disbursed payments such as receipts and other
documents, also a track of all purchases, contracts and other commitments according to the
▪ Provide periodic reports from the field, and financial reports to the head office in Idleb.
▪ Train potential applicants and entrepreneurs on Business model CANVAS, Mini grants, project
management, communication and marketing skills.
▪ Providing coaching sessions to the sub grantees on implementation policies and procedures and
checking the reports and documents coming from the sub grantees and sending them to the project
▪ A university degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related field.
Technical skills and Experience:
▪ Good knowledge in project management in development sector with an understanding of the
subgrantee’s livelihood conditions.
▪ Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with
team members, stakeholders, and external partners.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
▪ Ability to work independently and collaboratively with team members.
▪ Experience in financial management and/or grant management.
▪ Solid presenting and communication skills
▪ Experience in project management is preferable.
▪ Good accounting skills.
▪ Good command of English language, especially writing skills.
▪ There will be a written test.
▪ Please make sure to mention your reference persons and their contact information when applying
for this job. MIDMAR will contact them to verify the information provided.
▪ To submit your request please apply to the following link https://goo.gl/vnBTJc no later than 26
▪ Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MIDMAR is committed to equal employment opportunities. We will not discriminate against
applicants on race, religion, sex, age, or citizenship. Persons with disabilities are welcome to
join our team. Salaries and other benefits will be commensurate with the candidate’s
qualifications, experience, and local standards.
To ensure the safety of children, our selection process includes thorough background checks,
underscoring our commitment to shielding children from any form of abuse.
Safeguarding our Staff:
The post holder is expected to fulfill their responsibilities in adherence to MIDMAR’s code of
conduct and anti-harassment policy.