▪Review and follow up on all operations documents for the HQ and field office/s.
▪ Participate in HR functions like recruitment, personnel files, and timesheets.
▪ Review and follow up on all procurement documentation for the Turkey office.
▪ Maintain and manage the asset record.
▪ Track and follow up on the money transferred from the HQ to the field office/s with the relevant
supporting documents to close in alignment with the government regulations.
▪ Archive procurement documents of the HQ and field offices.
▪ Coordinate with the chartered accountant regarding the SGK, Stopaj, and other taxes.
▪ Manage and perform other operations and admin duties as assigned by the direct manager.
University degree is mandatory, preferable in Business Administration or equivalent.
Technical skills and Experience:
▪At least 1 year of work relevant experience.
▪ Excellent skills on Microsoft Office, Excel, word.
▪ English: B1.
▪ Turkish: C1.
▪ Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and tasks efficiently.
▪ Stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply:
▪ This vacancy is only for Turkish nationals.
▪ There will be a written tests in English.
▪ Please make sure to mention your reference persons and their contact information when applying for this job. MIDMAR will contact them to verify the information provided.
▪ To submit your request please apply to the following link https://goo.gl/vnBTJc no later than 21
▪ Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MIDMAR is committed to equal employment opportunities. We will not discriminate against
applicants on race, religion, sex, age, or citizenship. Persons with disabilities are welcome to
join our team. Salaries and other benefits will be commensurate with the candidate’s
qualifications, experience, and local standards.