MIDMAR works primarily on empowering and developing the community, through building social capital and improving social mobility management. MIDMAR projects focus on creating solutions to better utilize resources, improving the skills of the targeted groups, discovering untapped opportunities to invest in them, and transforming individual values into collective values, as well as focusing on supporting community relations to turn them into participatory relations rather than competitive. All of the above is achieved through our three major programs, which are community empowerment, economic empowerment and innovation, and empowerment of civil society.
- Support the Partnerships Manager in delivering excellent management of MIDMAR partnerships, and to maximize the organization partnership portfolio.
- Help in develop and implement fundraising and communications plan with each partner to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Help mapping potential donors including corporate donors.
- Produce high quality written communications, reports, propositions and pitches for each partnership – delivering excellent account management, with the assistance of the other departments.
- Help moving the partnerships data to the CRM.
- Ensure the attendance of partners at MIDMAR events maximizing the opportunity to improve engagement and demonstrate the impact of our work and their connection to our cause.
- Ensure the attendance of MIDMAR in the Cluster, and forums.
- Help increasing MIDMAR visibility.
- Undertake any other duties and reasonable requests that are in keeping with the nature of this post.
- A bachelor degree is required.
Technical skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the fundraising and/or commercial market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including relationship building, influencing and negotiating with a wide range of people, using tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written, and spoken English, Turkish language is an advantage.
- Pro- active and flexible approach with ability adapt to changing priorities, including a willingness to travel when necessary.
- Outcomes focused and target driven.
- Passionate about supporting people.
- Strong storyteller and communicator.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Brave and ambitious.
- Open to new ideas and creative thinker.
How to apply:
▪ There will be a written test in English.
▪ Please make sure to mention your reference persons and their contact information when applying
for this job. MIDMAR will contact them to verify the information provided.
▪ To submit your request please apply to the following link https://goo.gl/vnBTJc no later than 05 Sep 2023.
▪ Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MIDMAR is committed to equal employment opportunities. We will not discriminate against
applicants on race, religion, sex, age, or citizenship. Persons with disabilities are welcome to
join our team. Salaries and other benefits will be commensurate with the candidate’s
qualifications, experience, and local standards.
To ensure the safety of children, our selection process includes thorough background checks,
underscoring our commitment to shielding children from any form of abuse.
Safeguarding our Staff:
The post holder is expected to fulfill their responsibilities in adherence to MIDMAR’s code of
conduct and anti-harassment policy.