▪ Support the direct manager in the planning and execution of project tasks, including coordinating project meetings, preparing agendas, and taking meeting minutes.
▪ Maintain project schedules, track progress against milestones, and report on project status to the direct manager and other stakeholders.
▪ Ensure all project documentations are up to date, including project plans, project budgets, and project reports.
▪ Facilitate communication between project team members, stakeholders, and external partners, including scheduling meetings and following up on action items.
▪ Coordinate all aspects of our training programs, including scheduling, logistics, and documentation.
▪ Coordinating with the Operations Department in recruiting trainers, contracting with them, and providing them with the required documentation.
▪ Facilitate training sessions, either in person or virtually, as needed.
▪ Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of our training programs and make recommendations for improvement.
▪ Maintain accurate records of training attendance, completion, and feedback.
▪ Preparing interim reports, training reports, progress reports, and final reports.
University degree is mandatory, preferably in IT, Computer Programming, or equivalent.
Technical skills and Experience:
▪ Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with team members, stakeholders, and external partners.
▪ Good written and verbal English communication skills.
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software, and other project management tools.
▪ Familiar with software tools and using technology.
▪ Ability to work independently and collaboratively with team members.
▪ Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy.
▪ Previous experience in project management or as a project assistant is a plus.
▪ This vacancy is only for Turkish nationals.
▪ There will be a written tests in English.
▪ Please make sure to mention your reference persons and their contact information when applying for this job. MIDMAR will contact them to verify the information provided.