▪ Providing coaching sessions to the sub grantees on implementation policies and procedures.
▪ Follow-up sub grantees in the implementation of small actions and provide them with the necessary
▪ Receiving files, verifying their authenticity, documenting, and archiving them.
▪ Coordinating with the Operations Department to facilitate the financial payments.
▪ checking the reports and documents coming from the sub grantees and sending them to the project
▪ Organizing and arranging the required files and documents and providing them to the operations
A university degree in, business administration, accounting, or related field.
Technical skills and Experience:
Good knowledge in project management in development sector.
▪ Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with
team members, stakeholders, and external partners.
▪ Good written and verbal English communication skills.
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
▪ Ability to work independently and collaboratively with team members.
How to Apply:
▪ This vacancy is only for Turkish nationals.
▪ There will be a written tests in English.
▪ Please make sure to mention your reference persons and their contact information when applying for this job. MIDMAR will contact them to verify the information provided.
▪ To submit your request please apply to the following link https://goo.gl/vnBTJc no later than 21
▪ Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MIDMAR is committed to equal employment opportunities. We will not discriminate against
applicants on race, religion, sex, age, or citizenship. Persons with disabilities are welcome to
join our team. Salaries and other benefits will be commensurate with the candidate’s
qualifications, experience, and local standards.