- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, issuing employment contracts, and conducting orientations.
- Manage and update the HR candidates’ database.
- Manage and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (compensations, timesheets, leaves, etc.).
- Communicate with the chartered accountant and other concerned parties regarding the employees’ social security issues.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Manage the HR welfare activities.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Manage and perform other HR duties as assigned by the direct manager.
Education:University degree is mandatory, preferable in Business Administration or equivalent.
Technical skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of work relevant experience.
- Excellent skills on Microsoft Office, Excel, word.
- English: B1.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and tasks efficiently.
- Stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure.
- • This vacancy is only for Turkish nationality.
- • There will be tests in English, Turkish, and Excel. (Test mark: English50%-Turkish20%-Excel30%).
- • Please make sure to mention your reference persons and their contact information when applying for this job. MIDMAR will contact them to verify the information provided.
- • Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.